Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Happy Birthday


Hello friends, welcome back to my space. I have another Lawn Fawn card to share with you all today!!


I played with this cute sloth from LF "Hang In There" and colored using copics, the leaves are colored using Prisma colored pencils. The green striped background is made using watercolors.
https://www.lawnfawnatics.com/
Here is a close up of my card, I added googley eyes to him and few sequins to the card.
That is all from me today, hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Hugs,
Chitra


Challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics: Sketch Challenge
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Badge
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Animal


2 comments:

  1. love love love love this!! the hand painted stripes are AMAZING! they are the perfect shade of green! and LOVE that sloth!! sooooo cute! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for posting tthis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...