Tuesday, October 3, 2017

have an awesome Birthday!

Hello crafty friends,
I have a very CAS card to share with you all today...
I played with Avery Elle "Stoked" clear stamp set., I stamped the image on Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock and colored the image using Prisma color pencils. Once done I stamped the sentiment and some music notes to the image...
Here is a close up:
That's all from me today, hope you like my card...
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra
Challenges:
Cards Und More: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. What a funny and cute card- thanks for sharing at CARDS und MORE Challenge- DT Ellabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. an adorable card, luv the CAS design! fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the coloring too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...