Friday, February 19, 2016

Smooches

Hello friends, I have a card to share with you all.
I played with the new Avery Elle Stamps "Hogs & Kisses"..



I stamped the cute cow on a Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock panel, I first stamped the hen and then masked those to stamp the cow,once all stamping was done I colored the whole scene using Gansai Tambi watercolor; once dry I stamped the sentiment using black ink.
For the background I used MFT stencil and sponged barn door distress ink. Before adhering the colored panel I brushed silver marker to all the four sides and then mounted the watercolor panel using foam squares.
I added little glitter to the heart, tied a white embroidery floss and finally added some sequins to finish it off.


That's all from me today, hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
Avery Elle Challenge #33
Challenge 33 alt

Share Joy Challenge #23 (no patterned paper, coloring, twine)


7 kids challenge blog #145 Anything goes
AUD sentiments challenge blog #149 Cute + A Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday #220 Anything Goes


Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!Lovely Coloring!!Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday Challenge # 220! Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cows...adorable card. Watercoloring exceptionally done with scene and background. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute farm scene! So sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...