Tuesday, February 23, 2016

For A Friend Like Gnome One Else

Hello friends, I am back with a card share... So happy to be able to craft again on a regular basis and share with you all...
Here is my card for today...



I really wanted to try this style of coloring which I am not used to, I would normally blend 2-3 shades of copics to get a nice rich color. It was fun to try something different....
I used the colors from  MFT color challenge:



To create this card:

  • First I took an A2 sized white card base and layed it flat to my craft surface, then masked all the four sides using some tape.
  • Then I started stamping the images from "You Gnome Me" using Memento black ink.
  • I used just one copic marker  to color all the images (RV02, R27, BG23, Prisma PC1051 )
  • Gently remove the tape from all the four sides; notice the ripped side under "Else", I did that while removing the tape.. I think I was just a little impatient...
  • For the sentiment I took a strip of black cardstock and stamped the sentiment using VersaMark ink and embossed it using white WOW embossing powder; it is adhered using foam squares.
  • Finally added some white dots on the mushrooms using a white gel pen and added few sequins.

And here is a close up:



Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #220 Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper #Anything Goes
Marker POP Challenge #89 Anything Goes
The Paper Players #283 CAS Challenge

Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. A very cute card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful and fun card. So blessed you joined our previous Challenge and hope you join us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the encouragement only the Word of God can provide in James 1:12 which tells us, "Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." Have a blessed weekend.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...