Wednesday, October 14, 2015

trick or treat

Hello friends,
I colored up another two cute monsters from the Simon Says Stamp "Monster Hugs" set (You can check the first card here).


First I stamped (2nd generation stamping with black ink) both the monsters onto Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock; then I hand drew the pumpkin basket, bunny ears and eye lashes using pencils; colored the monsters using Copics. Then took recollections 100lb white panel and colored the panel using distress ink and foam blender. Then die-cut all the elements from recollections 80lb black cardstock; dies are from Lawn Fawn, Clearly Besotted, and Top Dog Dies; adhered everything directly to the colored panel and used foam squares to adhere the monsters. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp "Trick or Treat" set. I added glossy accents to the monster's eyes and glitter to the basket, heart, stars and bats.
Here is a close up..


Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
MarkerPOP Challenge-79 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
fall-halloween-inspiration

Virginias View Challenge-19


Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. My, oh my, oh my, oh my! This is just STUNNING, Chitra! WONDERFUL work on all the different techniques you used. LOVE it! Thank you for joining us over at MarkerPOP for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Chitra! Those little monsters are too cute and your background is stunning!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...