Monday, September 14, 2015

I Pick You.

Hello friends, I have a card to share. I playing along with Card Design Superstar Contest which is happening over at MFT blog.

Here is my card...
 

I played with the new MFT Birdie Brown stamp Harvest Mouse. I did some water-coloring on the image; everything is stamped using MFT black Licorice hybrid ink on Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock. The woodgrain background is created using Crafter's workshop stencil. I also added a little thin strip of gold foil cardstock.

Here is a close up...

 
 
 
I am also entering this card to Simon Says stamp Wednesday challenge.
Hope you liked my card.
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Hugs,
Chitra
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the background, too! Thank you for joining us for the STAMPtember® celebration on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! Great design with the postage stamp edge at an angle! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...