Friday, June 5, 2015

HELLO BABY

Hello friends, I am over at A Blog Named Hero blog to share my card using !!
We are collaborating with Simon Says Stamp this month and here is my card using a super cute set from their Falling For You release...
I played with the Party Time stamp set. I stamped the image on Crafters Companion ultra smooth cardstock and colored using Copics, then cut them out. I also stamped and cut out the banner for the animals to hold. For the background I used Layering Graphic Flowers stamp set from Hero Arts and the same Party Animal Set from Simon Says Stamp. The gifts are colored using Prisma Colored Pencils. The Graphics are stamped using Hero Arts Mini Inks and Delicata Golden ink..
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
workitwedbanner
 
Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, such a great background and cuties holding the banner !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh!! this is wicked fun!!! :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...