Thursday, April 2, 2015

Birthday Cards

Hello friends..
I am here after a short break and will be gone again for a week not because I am on a vacation or something, its because my laptop is dead...
But just could not stop myself from sharing these Simon Says stamp cards for their Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.. I had these cards up in my Etsy shop before my laptop died, so I just grabbed those images..
So here are my cards..
 

I used Simon Says Stamp "Birthday Farm Animals" and colored all the cute animals with my Copics. These are stamped on 120lb Smooth Simon Says Stamp cardstock. And the design papers are from Cosmo Cricket.
 
I am hoping that I'll get my laptop back by 6th or so... I have so many cards to share with you guys and also I missing on so many fun challenges...
Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Chitra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! That goat! I just love him! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards Chitra. Thank you for joining us at One Cray Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...