Friday, December 5, 2014

HIPPO Holidays

Hello friends, I have a card to share I made for Gerda Steiner Designs..
GD (1)
I have used this cute Hippo Rubber stamp set from the store, I stamped him on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored with copics. The DP's from Bo Bunny. The sentiment HIPPO is a sticker from SSS kit and Holidays from YNS stamp and finaaly added some buttons.
GD (2)
Hope you liked my card.. Check out for more cute stamps in the store here..
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
simon says stamp wednesday challenge


Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Super fun card, I love the hippo !

    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Chitra! super sweet card, your coloring is amazing! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...