Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wishing You The Best...


Hello Friends!!! Today I have a super cute set of cards to share with you all, I am in love with the new release from Gerda Steiner Designs...
GS (1)
Love love love those cute penguins, here is my other card...
GS (5)
I stamped these little cuties (Dancing Penguins and Penguin looks to the right) on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored with copics, then I used We R Memory Keepers Circle die to cut them out.. The blue and green cardstock are from Recollections, I white embossed the sentiment which is from Amy R using WOW White embossing powder. Finally I added some embroidery floss behind the image and used some snow flake which is punched out using Fiskars punch and added some rhinestone to the center of the snowflakes...


Hope you liked my card.. You can check all the cute stamps in the shop here..
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chitra, thank you so more much for sharing these adorable cards. Just love how you colored these little penguin friends. I was curious, the blue and green cardstock almost looked like felt to me. So lucky to have you on the team! Gerda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gerda, thank you sooo much for your kind words and THANK YOU for giving me the opportunity to play with your super cute stamps.. :) :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...