Monday, November 3, 2014

serving up some BIRTHDAY LOVE

Hello everyone!!! I have a card to share with you which I made using the new Ai People release "Birthday Love Set" from Art Impressions Stamps..
Art Impressions (11)
Love love love the new release... I colored this super fun image using copics on Neenah Solar White cardstock . I made some clouds using handmade cloud stencil and distress inks and popped the panel using some foam dots.
I kept the card pretty simple and I love how it turned out. Here is a closer look..
Art Impressions (12)
Hope you too liked my card.. You can check the new release here.
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp
markerpop challenge 5
Copic Marker Spain
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love your card. I stay on your blog because I love what you do. Luckily Challenge!
    www.corazondelunares.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...