Friday, September 26, 2014

Sunshine & Happiness

Hello there friends!! My last DT post for Butterfly Reflections Ink!! :(
Here is my card for you...
IMG_2974
I have used this super gorgeous die cut feathers from Kelly Purkey Second City collection from Basic Grey, I added glue to just the paper feathers as the 3 feathers on the left are all vellum so I added glue only behind the sentiment for the vellum feathers, the sentiment is from Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine stickers.
IMG_2975
For the background I flicked some red glimmer spray mist, I also added some sequins for embellishment. I have used the sketch from CTS #94...

Hope you liked my todays card. And finally I want to thank Vanessa for this amazing opportunity, I really really enjoyed my time here. Thank you so much Vanessa.


Challenges:
Case This Sketch #94
Simon Says Stamp

Hugs,
Chitra

4 comments:

  1. it is totally different from your regular style chitra, nice card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the assorted patterns and colors on the feathers, Chitra! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch--love those whimsical feathers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...