Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fun together..

Hello everyone, just wanted to share my card, I played with some Lawn Fawn stamps...
LF (21)
I used Winter Owl and Critters in the snow, stamped them on Neenah Solar white paper and colored with copics. I hand created the window for my cute critters, glued everything using foam dots..
The sentiment is from Hero Arts and embellished using some enamel dots...
Hope you like my card!! Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
Lawnscaping Challenge
90


Simon Says Stamp
wed-challenge-badge_zpsf506d7ee
we do doobadoo challenge
crafting at the weekend
Hugs,
Chitra







2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love those critters peeking trough the windows! Thanks for joining us for the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute - I love the little critters peeking out from the windows.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...