Monday, May 26, 2014

FFF~All you need...

Hello Friends!! Hope you all are having a great long weekend!!
I have a card to share (which I am very late to share) I made for our new FFF Challenge over at The Greeting Farm stamp blog....



 IMG_1451

For my card I have used Cuddle Anya, stamped her on Neenah Paper and colored with copics. The DP's are from MME. The sentiment is from TLC Creations. Also I used SC wood veneers for embellishment.



 IMG_1454

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Love your wonderful card. It is a great way you did the hat. Not sure if you paper pieced it from you base layer of dp or if you created both with ink - Fabulous effect! I am your latest follower, Chitra.
    Thank you for joining us for our coloring "Pink" challenge at MarakerPOP!
    Hugs,
    Marie, MarkerPOP DT Colorist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...