Friday, February 28, 2014

TPC~I am just a phone call away.

Hello friends!! Today starts a new challenge over at Totally Paper Crafts challenge blog, the theme this time is “make it shine”. Here is my card for the challenge:


IMG_1274

For my card I have used this super cute stamp from SugarPea designs called Tin Can Chat. I stamped these cuties on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored with copics. The DP’s are from MME. For embellishments I used baker’s twine and some rhinestones.
Here is a closer look:


IMG_1275

Aren't they so cute!!! Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenges:
sugarpea designs
challenges4everybody


Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! This is adorable!! I love how you put one of the girls behind the fence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and fun card. Brings back memories
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...