Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Admit it!!

Hello Friends!!! I am back to share a card with you all today!!

I got a order for few cards last week or so and the lady asked me for a card with super girl image on it and it so happened that I have been eyeing the SuperDuper Girl from Mo Manning for quiet a long now, so it was a perfect reason to get it, right!!! So I jumped right on to the shop to grab the image, and here is my card:

IMG_0643
The DP's are from different MME pads and Simple Stories. I printed the image on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored her with Copics. The sentiment is from TLC creations. added some enamel dots for embellishment.

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Chitra, I love the beautiful bright colours. The image is a favourite with me and your colouring is amazing.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Mo's
    Hugs Mau xx
    your beautiful card isn't showing on Mo's for others to see :o(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...