Monday, December 9, 2013

Lawn Fawn - On the Mend

Hi Friends!!! I have one more card to share which I made for Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 catalog challenge. I made a set of get well soon cards,

 
For my card I stamped the images repeatedly on PTI white cardstock to create background, then on another piece of white cardstock I stamped the same images and colored with copics and adhered on the cardbase, for the image in the center I used pop-dots.
Here is a pic of each card.
 
And a pic of another card.

 
I will be making two more card with the rest of the images (It's so much fun).
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! I think either one would make someone feel better...they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out adorable! Love that you popped up an image in each of the cards too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...