Friday, December 27, 2013

A SUPER EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hi Friends!!! I am so excited to finally be able to share the news with you that I am a
2014 Design TEAM for The Greeting Farm! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Woooosh!! Such a relief to finally spill the secret out, I have been holding this up in my stomach for quiet a few days now... 

Today at The Greeting Farm Blog {SPLENDID STAMPING}we are starting as a team with a new release for the month. We have a gorgeous stamp set addition to the Anya family..

Introducing Miss Anya Night Out!!!

 
Isn't she so pretty!!! I love love her. I stamped her on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored her with Copics, design papers are from MME, I also used some rhinestones and SC wood veneer.
 

 
If you did like to win her, head on over to the TGF blog for today's release post and leave a comment and while you are there check out the awesome creations from other design team members!
 
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!
 

Hugs,
Chitra
 

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chitra! Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Stunning card and a fab new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chitra, congratulations on making the TGF team! I love your card it really looks beautiful. I am looking forward your future creations :D Hugs, bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Chitra! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Chitra, I LOVE your card, its so adorable and the doilies is a nice touch, i am obsessed with doilies, your coloring is beautiful. I really like the layout of the card, i will try to make on =D thanks for the inspiration idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on joining the DT at TGF, Miss Anya Night Out sure is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't she a cutie?? Love your card with the new Miss Anya. I have become a follower and look forward to see more of your TGF DT work..
    Hugs from Italy,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card and CONGRATS!!! YAYNESS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Very cute card. I like your coloring and the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah.... super excited for you!!!! What a beautiful way to start tge year. Looking forward to seeing all your amazing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the DT!!! Your card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful. I love the doily. Congrats on making the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on joining the TGF DT! Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations in the coming months! I'm thinking THIS Anya might just be my favourite from the new set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great layout for this card. shanasewing@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...