Saturday, June 1, 2013

A good cup of tea makes everthing better.

Hello Everyone!! Hope you all are having a great weekend.. :)
I am so super happy to share my first DT card for Designed To Color Challenge group. We have two group for our bi-weekly challenge's Rainbow Crew and Glitter Crew, and I am in the Glitter Crew and for this bi-weekly challenge we have a photo inspiration.
 
For my card I have used papers from BG out of print DP, the image is from our this month's sponsor Fresh Brewed Designs and is called Ladybug Teapot which I colored with prisma colored pencils and shinhan marker's, I have also used baker's twine and washi tape's from recollection.
 

 
Hope you liked my card. Hop on over to the blog and check out what our fabulous DT girl's have created and you can also check challenge details.
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. Chitra, I love your card! Such a great choice of colors :-) I'm glad to be on the DTC team with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...