Monday, May 20, 2013

Smile...

Hello Everyone!! I have a super cute card to share with you all which I made with the super cute bossy image ;)
She is from Mo's digi pencil, I have her in rubber form from Stamping Bella.

A Closer look at the image..
I stamped her on crafter's companion ultra smooth white cardstock and then colored her with prisma colored pencils. I have used DP's from MME, used some baker's twine and button's from recollection. The sentiment is from Amy R. Recently I am in love with making the cloud scene behind the image's.. :)
 
Hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,
 


9 comments:

  1. Hee hee! What a fun card! The layout is fabulous and the girl image cracks me up! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally adorable!!!! I love this sweet image. Thank you so very much for playing with us for our 'Buttons/Brads' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Chitra! Love your design, the lovely paper and the way you used twine and buttons!

    Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Mo's Challenge Blog this week :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute Thanks for Joining us this week at L.T.C. Hugs Sandra DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! What an adorable image! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute card :) thanks for sharing with us at paper playtime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! The little girl is too cute and you did a FANTASTIC job coloring your image. I also really like the way you tied your twine bow. :) Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot for the Ribbon and Twine challenge. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card :)

    Thanks for joining our last ever Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog, good luck in the draw and hope to see you over at CRAFTYFRIENDSCHALLENGEBLOG.BLOGSPOT.COM - our new challenge blog!

    Tanya xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...