Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm so sorry..

Hello Friends! After a long time I am back with a card for Chocolate,Coffee & Cards Challenge and we have a sketch theme this time for you all to get playing with which goes like this,
 
We have two sponsors this time, Eureka Stamps and Robins Nest, woo hoo!!! My image for the card is from Eureka stamps called "I'm so sorry".
For my card the DP's are from K&Co. , I Colored the image with Prisma Colored pencils and I have also used some rhinestones.
 
Hope you all liked it. Hop on over to the challenge blog to see other cards from the talented ladies..
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chitra. Love that beautiful rose. Great background with all the pretty designer papers. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic floral focus point...perfect for a 'sorry' card I think.

    Thanks for sharing at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5:55 AM

      Sorry I have had to leave a comment as a reply. The big green bird is hiding the comments box.

      Truly fabulous card. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M Challenge.
      Regards Florence x

      Delete
  3. Lovely card. Sweet image and great papers combination. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Big Hug, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...