Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring Card!

Hi everyone!
Hope you all are having an awesome start of your weekend.Today I'm here to share a card I made with this sweetheat from Mo's digi stamp, I love love love her digi's.
I have used Jen's Deconstructed sketch 98.
 
And I also want to thank her for the awesome Prisma color combo sketch book she has shared on her blog, it was really helpful and I will again and again refer to them, Thankyou so much Jen.
Here is my take on the sketch..
I have used DP's from MME, some Studio g twine, Prima flowers, OA button. I colored this cutie with my Prisma colored pencils and used some glitters on the flowers.
A closer look at her..
 
(I don't know why this pic is showing faded colors)
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Challenges:
  
Hugs,
 

5 comments:

  1. What a fun and colorful card that just makes you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Chitra! Love the green and red papers. Your card looks so fresh and vivid, just perfect for our spring theme!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is addorable!! I love all the bright colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the Deconstructed Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. Love your design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous love the image and fab layout thank you for playing along at delightful challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...