Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cheers to You

Hello Everyone! I want to share a card I made using Blush Beatrice from TGF, love her she is so cute.
 

 
I have used design papers from MME, stamped her on crafters companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored her with prisma colored pencils. Also used washi, some flowers and brads from stash..
I have used sketch from sketch saturday which goes like this,
 
 
And a closer look at Blush Beatrice,
 
 
 Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! She is colored so perfectly, and I love this color scheme! :) Thank you for joining us in "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...