Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gratitude is the Attitude of Winners !!!

 Hello Friends !!!
 
Isn't my post title beautiful .!! I loved it very much, it is so true.. I wanted to use newspaper on my card and I was looking for a news post with something related to gratitude and I got this, but the headline was not coming in the picture, so I cropped it seperately and adhered it..
 
IMG_6215
 
The image is from ATS and I colored it with my PRISMA colors.. yayyyyy!!! I was waiting for these pencils for almost a week and finally I got it yesterday. I am so happy...
The sketch is from Mojo Monday MOJO270 sketch.
 
 
Used a white embroidery thread, sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado and yes thats it my card is ready...
 
 
IMG_6211
 
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by !
 
mojo monday : MOJO270
all that scraps : Anything goes
simon says stamps : Anything goes
simply create too : Thank you
art impressions : Use Newspaper
loves rubber stamps : Anything goes
the play date cafe : Color splash challenge
 paper take weekly : Anything goes
 
 
Hugs,
chits

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Chitra, the image is so sweet and the distressed background looks fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chitra: Your card is so pretty--I love 're-creating' things too--especially old book pages and newspapers---GREAT JOB! We’re glad that you joined in our birthday celebration & Challenge #27 – “Give Thanks” at Simply Create Too. We’re THANKFUL for all your support in 2012. Please come back by to visit us on 4 January to see who our First Birthday Candy winners are and for our first challenge of 2013. Blessings to you & yours! Bet you had a wonderful trip to India!!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Diane I had a superb time in India, enjoyed a lot..
      Have a wonderful christmas !!!

      Thanks,
      Chitra

      Delete
  3. Oh I love the gratitude news print and the fabulous card design you used with her, this is so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Love the image :)
    Thanks for joining us at All That Scraps.
    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant creation! Thanks for joining in this week over at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot friends for all your wonderful comments..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your take on the sketch is beautiful. The image is sweet and great mixed media style card. Thanks for playing along with LRS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card, it so cute and the image is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:31 AM

    So sweet , I love the details and great coloring , thx for joining us at Art Impressions Newspaper challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! I love how you turned the paper on its side. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. See you again soon.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute! I love the colors you chose and you colored that sweet image perfectly! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely a title and sentiment with an attitude! Your card turned out great with the newspaper print as background and this cool image of a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do like your background!! Thanks for entering the Simply Create Too Challenge - hope you can join us again next time! Simply Create Too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...